Recently, it has been published the 14th edition of Webometrics Ranking of Spanish researchers and researchers working in Spanish Institutions (Spain) according to their Google Scholar Citations public profiles (http://www.webometrics.info).
This edition’s data was collected during the second week of February 2020. The list includes the top 72.000 profiles ranked by h-index in decreasing order and then by the total number of citations.
Eugenio Oñate, professor of the School of Civil Engineering of UPC, is in the position 307th of the ranking with a h-index of h=72 and 23.485 citations.
There are 98 CIMNE researchers listed in Webometrics, three of them among the 1.000 first positions:
- Prof. Eugenio Oñate (307th position)
- Prof. Antonio Gens (446th position)
- Prof. Eduardo Alonso (825th position)
This list ranks Prof. Eugenio Oñate, director of CIMNE, as the highest cited researcher of Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech (UPC).
Another reference website in research ranking is Webcindario (https://indice-h.webcindario.com). In March 2019, it updated its yearly list about prizes, women researchers and its ranking list by provinces.
The following list is a summary of the CIMNE researchers that appear in the one made by DIH Group / Webcindario:
Researcher Name (h (ISI/DIH) index); Knowledge area:
- Oñate, Eugenio (1,5); Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications (Ranked Nº1 in this field)
- Gens, Antonio (1,33); Engineering, Geological
- Huerta, Antonio (1,11); Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications
- Alonso, Eduardo (1,03); Engineering, Geological
- Idelsohn, Sergio (1,07); Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications
- Oller, Sergio (1,01); Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications; Mechanics; Engineering, Multidisciplinary
- Barbat, Alex H. (,92); Engineering, Civil
- Arroyo, Marino (,91); Mathematics, Interdisciplinary Applications; Mechanics
- Agelet de Saracibar, Carlos (,8); Engineering, Multidisciplinary